3. This Web Site is maintained by MFTNH.
4. The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by MFTNH.
5. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of MFTNH.
6. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of MFTNH’ copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of MFTNH.
7. The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MFTNH does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- As to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
- That the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.