We have job vacancy for the following positions:
- Handle Referral processing, Administration and Discharge in System
- Prepare client Service Contracts
- Process fee invoices and handle fee collection
- Double check clients’ daily attendance and Transport attendance
- Maintain and ensure proper organisation/department records and clients’ record
- Process quarterly subvention claims for submission to regulatory agencies
- Assist in the request of inventory controls and equipment maintenance
- Assist in the request of purchasing functions from the team
- Support administration of customer service – Receptionist duties, Answer enquiry, Coordinate messages to clients/family/team member
- Other general administrative work (such as, coordinate message to team, photocopy necessary document, help team member to submit records to other department, prepare meeting…)
- Undertake any other admin duties which the Centre Manager may assign from time to time
- Diploma holder, preferably WSQ Diploma in Social Service or Diploma in Healthcare Management.
- Patient-centred and enjoys working with elderly
- Team worker with good communication, interpersonal, and people engagement skills, preferably with ability to speak local languages and dialects
- Good administrative and organisation ability
- Competent in IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Office, and PowerPoint)
- At least 1 year of relevant healthcare industry experience preferred
**Please note that the working location for this position is in Hougang, a 5mins walk from Kovan MRT station. Do note that our office number starts with 3.
Interested applicants are to send their resume to email@example.com.