Our team of physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists target to maintain and / or improve the quality of life of the elderly through restoration of strength, mobility, and independence in activities of daily living. Enjoyable activities are also provided in a group context to reduce the effects of institutionalization and prevent the elderly from the effects of “learned helplessness”. Services provided by Rehab team include:
- Active / intensive Physiotherapy (PT) & Occupational Therapy (OT).
- Maintenance Therapy.
- Activity Groups (OT) – karaoke, opera, cooking sessions, arts & crafts etc.
- Group Exercise Therapy (PT).
- Chest PT.
- Falls Prevention (PT).
- Fitness Exercise (PT).
- Wound Management (PT).
- Recreational Activities.
- Prescriptions of aids and appliances.
- Home assessment and advice on home modification.
- Reminiscence Therapy.
- Cognitive Therapy.
- Carer Training.