Professional Medical Services
The Medical team comprises our Visiting Medical Officer, Visiting Consultant Geriatrician and Psycho-Geriatrician. The services provided include:
- Provide comprehensive medical care for the residents.
- Medical examination on admission.
- Follow up at regular intervals.
- Adhoc consultation.
- Fortnightly Specialist consultations for selected residents and on an ad hoc basis.
- Regular review and prescription of medications for all residents.
- Identification of risk factors & formulation of appropriate treatment plans.
- Liaison with the respective medical specialists when residents are hospitalized.
- Ordering of necessary lab & other investigations.
- Staff Training.
- Health education for families.
- Maximize rehabilitation potential of residents and facilitate transition from nursing home to community through teamwork and close liaison with all other Care Staff.