Our Philosophy of care includes:
- Quality of Care for Quality of Life.
- Treat all residents with respect and dignity.
- Assist residents and families in making informed decisions regarding treatment and management through provision of information, advice and education.
- Interact with residents and families, recognising individual preferences and rights to enhance their dignity and well being.
- Use positive attitudes of flexibility, adaptability and empathy to retain the residents’ independence and involvement in community life.
- Promote residents abilities to live in a normal and happy environment, through involvement of families and friends.
- Enable residents to live their golden years to the fullest – in a tender, loving and caring environment.